Jan 10, 2006

Today

Today it feels like God's forgiveness is hidden. Feels like the Egyptian army is riding faster than I'm walking and they're crossing the same dry land I just left. And I don't know if I should run or if I should drop to my knees.

Where'd Moses go, anyway? I think I'd like to have a few words with him.

"MOses!?!" "MO-Ses!?!!"

3 comments:

Grahama said...

and i quote;
"Slow down, hold still. It's not as if it's a matter of will"
stupid moses

Anonymous said...

I read this last night and thought of you...

"To you, O Lord, I call; my rock, do not refuse to hear me, for if you are silent to me, I shall be like those who go down to the Pit.

Hear the voice of my supplication as I cry to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your most holy sanctuary."

Psalm 28:1-2

T. Basselin said...

thanks guys.