I won't be blogging much in the next month, because it is crunch time for studying for comps.
I'm starting to feel better about them. I'm pretty sure I'll be ok on 3 comps, but I'm still worried about one of them. I'm setting a definite date so as to force myself to be ready.
If you want to know when I post, but don't want to have to keep checking and finding nothing - then just enter your email address on the right and you'll be sent an email when I post.
Jan 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just finishing up French, myself. Learned it in a whopping month. I have the exam a week from today. Viva a la Francaise!
Good luck, especially on your ethics comps.
Tim, blessings on your comps. You'll do great. The studying is much harder than the tests themselves. I'm sure you probably remember me moaning about this, but it's SUPER anti-climactic to just get a phone call/letter saying "you passed" and that's it, so start thinking now of a really special way to mark this accomplishment for what it is, which is a HUGE milestone. Really celebrate it. Oh, here's just an idea, how about with a trip . . . like to England!
you're too cool for school T. Basselin
Post a Comment