It's not as if it's a matter of will
I'm trying to read his facial expression. I'm thinking: "amniotic fluid tastes like draino."
Congratulations guys!! He is SO handsome!
Yay, welcome to the world little Basselin!! I think he has the Bobo blonds. So cute!
Woooo Hooooo!
OK, seriously here. tell me you have a name by now. his kindergarden teacher is gonna need to call him somethin'.
And the US Gov't doesn't allow anonymous 18 year olds to register for selective service.
in that case...
You were already ok. They don't allow grandmas/grahamas in the army either.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm trying to read his facial expression. I'm thinking: "amniotic fluid tastes like draino."
Congratulations guys!! He is SO handsome!
Yay, welcome to the world little Basselin!! I think he has the Bobo blonds. So cute!
Woooo Hooooo!
OK, seriously here. tell me you have a name by now. his kindergarden teacher is gonna need to call him somethin'.
And the US Gov't doesn't allow anonymous 18 year olds to register for selective service.
in that case...
You were already ok. They don't allow grandmas/grahamas in the army either.
Post a Comment