Jun 1, 2006

O'Connor quotes for the day -

"It seems to be a fact that you have to suffer as much from the Church as for it but if you believe in the divinity of Christ, you have to cherish the world at the same time you struggle to endure it."

"It was a case in which it is easy to see that the moral sense has been bred out of certain sections of the population, like the wings have been bred off certain chickens to produce more white meat. This is a generation of wingless chickens, which I suppose is what Nietzsche meant when he said God was dead."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one is more profound to me than funny. I like it alot. The second one would make a good animation short. HAHA!

Grahama said...

5 didn't know our first woman Supreem Court justice was so eloquent. ;)

Grahama said...

by "5" i meant "I".

Anonymous said...

We know there are five of you Eric(s).

As for Tim, is he locked away anticipating the US/Ghana match on Thursday?

Anonymous said...

We know there are five of you Eric(s).

As for Tim, is he locked away anticipating the US/Ghana match on Thursday?

Anonymous said...

Do i have a stutter problem?

Anonymous said...

Tim is dead.

Long live the Tim.

T. Basselin said...

so sad this tim guy has died.
maybe he's just tired, though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like we will be coming back through your way at the end of summer. Got room for Grace and I? I am going to make an appointment in South Bend. :)

Grahama said...

how that house?

T. Basselin said...

E.U.
Great pics on your website. I don't belive for a minute, though, that you took those picture 1 minute apart at different views from your house.
Matt,
We do have room. A whole room, in fact. I'm glad you made an appt. in South Bend. That's exciting. Tell Grace that people in IN take themselves a little less seriously than those in NJ, though they may not be as free as the Wild, Wild West.

Grahama said...

It was actuallly less than a minute. both were taken at 9:19pm.
glad to see you trust me so much in light of your letter to mom ;)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! dentist Website development panama city Hockey helmet sizing Donate to hiv aids patent who need help Based email marketing web 3ffree popup pop blocker