Oooo Ooo Ooooo! I hope I get Osama! Well, I think they're probably serious, but I'm still too cynical to not go for poking fun at it before taking it seriously.
Thats f'd up... not only is it a crusader mentality, but another example of evangelicals using new media as if it is AM radio. I hope it was somehow dripping with irony that I didn't pick up on.
3 comments:
Oooo Ooo Ooooo! I hope I get Osama!
Well, I think they're probably serious, but I'm still too cynical to not go for poking fun at it before taking it seriously.
I know. Its like, right sentiment, but wrong form.
As I watch it, I am like, yes, but no, but yes, but not...
Thats f'd up... not only is it a crusader mentality, but another example of evangelicals using new media as if it is AM radio. I hope it was somehow dripping with irony that I didn't pick up on.
Post a Comment