The bank accepted our offer on a new house this morning.
If everything goes through, we will have doubled the size of our house for about $20,000.
God is some good to us.
Jul 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's not as if it's a matter of will
5 comments:
NICE!
Congradulations on your newly aquired square footage! Basement looks like a fun place to ride bikes when it's snowy out.
Happy moving!
ty
ty
ty
sweet! i might have to fly out and help you paint over that wallpaper.
Woooo hoooo!
How come I have never seen this blog before? I can't believe all the pictures I've been missing! Also, unbelievable that Robin Janssen is moving onto Linden... weirder things have happened I guess, but this could take the cake. How happy I am for you guys, can't wait to meet Quinn. Love, Ti-ti
Post a Comment