I was not sure how to post this. You should be able to go and see the 2nd part of this series called I'm in a Hurry (Alabama) tomorrow or later this week. Let me know what you think.
I listened to both sermons, and they were great. I especially enjoyed part 1, dealing with marriage. I liked the way he used scripture. You have an excellent pastor there.
Saw David Kuo on CSpan 2 on Book TV giving an hour long talk about his book. You can watch it from CSPAN's web site if you've got the time. I got a lot out of it.
4 comments:
http://www.churchofthehighlands.com/
Tim,
I was not sure how to post this. You should be able to go and see the 2nd part of this series called I'm in a Hurry (Alabama) tomorrow or later this week. Let me know what you think.
Chris
I listened to both sermons, and they were great. I especially enjoyed part 1, dealing with marriage. I liked the way he used scripture. You have an excellent pastor there.
Saw David Kuo on CSpan 2 on Book TV giving an hour long talk about his book. You can watch it from CSPAN's web site if you've got the time. I got a lot out of it.
Also, caught the tail end of the talk given by Bridget Gabrielle just prior to Kuo. It also makes for some interesting viewing.
Post a Comment